LIPSTICK PEPPER SPRAY
Ladies, don’t ever feel afraid or unsafe again.. If he decides to make you feel uncomfortable or afraid, calmly reach into your purse or pocket, pull out what looks like your lipstick, remove the top and spray him right in the face. You will now have plenty of time to move out of harms way.
Designed for women, this Lipstick Pepper Spray has a powerful pepper spray formula contained inside a common looking lipstick which houses a powerful self defense pepper delivery system. The Lipstick Pepper Spray is a convenient and subtle way to carry the protection you need into any environment where you might find yourself. Contains 5 one second bursts and sprays 6-8 feet.
• Looks like a regular shaped lipstick or perfume container.
• Sprays 6-8 feet with an accurate stream.
• UV Identifying Dye (helps with police identification)
• Lipstick Pepper Shot is a 10% pepper spray rated at 2 million Scoville heat units
• The natural organic ingredient is non-toxic, non-flammable, and environmentally safe.
• Providing you with the element of surprise against the attacker.
• Enables you to defend yourself while keeping a safe distance from an attacker.
• Bring an attacker to his knees! A one-second burst to the face will cause temporary blindness, choking, coughing, and nausea..
• The potency of this spray enables it to bring down even the most aggressive assailants
• Effects last 20-30 minutes and cause no permanent damage.
Give your safety an extra layer of protection with the Lipstick Pepper Spray now! A surprise weapon that keeps you from getting hurt, or worse. Have one with you at all times. It is convenient to carry with you and so easy to use.
Available in four classy colors
Pepper Shot is a 1.2% MC pepper spray rated at 2 million scoville heat units and made with a very fine grain that is more effective than the coarser grains of most other pepper sprays. In addition to causing an attacker pain, Pepper Shot swells the mucous membranes, which makes breathing difficult, and swells the veins in the eyes, causing the eyes to close. These effects last 20-30 minutes and cause no permanent damage. All sprays have locking actuators for extra safety.