Why spend hundreds of dollars on a security system and pay monitoring fees when you can get the MACE WIRELESS HOME SECURITY SYSTEM for a fraction of the cost? This easy to operate security system will sound an alarm and dial up 5 preset phone numbers to let you know motion has been detected or a door or window has opened in your home. A land line with “tone” dialing is required.
- How the Wireless Home Security System Works:
- 1. When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
- 2. The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
- 3. The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
- 4. That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
- 5. If there is no answer, or if the person doesn’t disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
- • 1 base unit with AC adaptor
- • 1 Window/door sensor (wireless transmission up to 250 feet)
- • 1 motion detector (range up to 8 yards)
- • 1 remote control with panic feature for arming and disarming the unit.