left and right rotation：180 degrees
Video: HD 1080P, H.264/MJPEG
Lens:f=3.6mm,F=2.0, Horizontal angle of view:90 degrees
Connection: Easy to connect to WiFi.
Notice: Supports 2.4GHz wireless band only, if router is 5GHz, please switch to 2.4GHz, and make sure DHCP is on.
1. Motion Detection: Receive alerts on cellphone and take a video when the motion detection kicks in and detects movement.
2. Record:Toughen Micro SD card recording, Max up to 128G. Saved video can be viewed from cellphone or download the files onto your computer.
3. Power: 3000 mAh 18650 Rechargeable Battery,Or connect adapter with USB cable.
NOTICE:The battery is a backup battery to keep the camera working when the power sudden blackout.We do not promise the working time of the battery.We strongly suggest you to keep the USB power on always.
Note: If You’ll not search the camera’s built-in WIFI hotspot, pressing and holding the camera reset button for 8-10 seconds ，will camera to restart.
1 * Bluetooth stereo speakers Camera
1 * USB Cable
1 * Adapter
1 * User Guide
1. PTZ Lens Rotation: It is a 1080P HD hidden spy camera, with a Bluetooth wireless speaker; the speaker and the camera can be used concurrently. It supports PTZ camera lens left and right rotation through 180 degrees, use the APP to keep an eye on the lens on the camera, which will rotate, giving the camera a wider field of view, and nobody will figure out that this can be a camera.
2. Remote monitoring: When you connect the camera via your router the use of your smartphone, tablet or iPad, You’ll remotely monitor your home or shop from anywhere, and it can work without a SD card. It can monitor your room, warehouse, shop, or even your nanny, for the safety of your property and family.
3. Motion Detection: When the camera senses movement, it is going to notify you through the phone APP (the phone will want to have the notification function turned on) and will automatically take a picture and save it in the photo album within the APP. You’ll also set the motion detection to record video, which will be automatically recorded onto the SD card.
4. SD card. The camera supports a memory card up to 128 GB SD memory card (not included); it can also be set for motion detection recording, 24-hour recording and time-lapse video recording. It also supports circular recording, so that when the SD card is full, it is going to automatically overwrite old videos, and you do not have to worry about the capacity of the memory card; You’ll also view and download the contents of the SD card video through the APP.
5. Recommended usage: The camera’s light can be turned off via the APP, the camera includes a 2-meter cable, and a 3000 mAh large capacity battery (which can last for 5-6 hours when the battery is fully charged). We recommend that for better performance you connect the camera to a permanent power source.