A quad is an accessory to your surveillance system that splits a video monitor into 4 screens. Without a quad you would only be able view one camera at a time. A quad is only needed when you are using more than one camera and using a VCR or VISEC to record or when you are only monitoring and not recording at all. Below are two examples of how a quad works: This is a surveillance system that is monitored only: This is a surveillance system recording and monitoring: The quads that we carry are high resolution real time quads that support up to 4 cameras. You also have the ability to playback and zoom in on recorded video. There are other products out there that can split a screen more than four ways. However, video quality worsens the more ways you split a screen. A quad is not needed when using a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) because DVRs have a built-in quad.
- • Full duplex allows transfer of recording and playback video at the same time.
- • 2x2 zoom
- • 60 frames per second
- • Real time clock
- • Title generator
- • On-screen display
- • No boarder for full quad display
- • 2H adaptive comb filters for Y/C separation
There is no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: 4 Channel Security Camera Quads
- 16 Channel Embedded DVR
- Copper Aluminum Lightweight Knuckle Buckle
- Pepper Shot 4oz 10% Flip top Actuator Pepper Spray Stream
- Price for all: $1072.8